28 April 2005

SuitJuice lubricant for wetsuits

SuitJuice is a slick viscous lubricant you can use to slip effortlessly in and out of your neoprene wetsuit.

Pros
  • Won’t harm your wetsuit because it contains no phosphates.
  • It's environmentally safe because it's biodegradable.
  • Fragrance-free and no dyes added.
  • Comes in a spray bottle that makes application easy and uniform.

    Cons
  • It takes a little practice to spray it on evenly.

    Description
  • SuitJuice comes in a handy spray bottle.
  • SuitJuice is an excellent wetsuit lubricant.
  • No more jumping, squirming and wiggling into your wetsuit.

    About.com Guide Review - SuitJuice Lubricant
    I don’t know about you, but I always have to jump, squirm and wiggle into my wetsuit. Not anymore. SuitJuice eliminate quite a bit of that calorie burning activity.

    I tested SuitJuice with a 3mm neoprene wetsuit. I applied the product to my right arm, wrist, leg and ankle. I compared its performance to my left arm, wrist, leg and ankle, which had no application of any product. SuitJuice made it easy to slip in and out of the wetsuit. The thicker the application, the easier it is.

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home